Friday, March 6, 2009

friday

hey you know what? today :

1. i'm bored, i'm very BORED. B-O-R-E-D! BOREEEEEED!!! (enough moz, enough) why? because i'm bored of playing computerrrrr I wanna burn it. I hate it when my mum wants to see what i'm doing with the computer. and I wanna have a laptop. MY VERY OWN LAPTOP. MY PRIVATE LAPTOP!!!!!!!!!! and I also hate this computer, it's because of my sister, Dinda. she doesn't know anything, so she clicks anything that pops-up. and one time, she's playing on Barbie website. and there's a virus that goes to my computer, and ta-da! she clicks "yes" or "allow" i forgot. and from that time, my compuer is sooooooo fucking ewww (lemot ya maksud gua, tp gua gatau bahasa inggrisnya-HA whatever) and today, i wanna go online with my MSN, but the WLM is stuck. loooooooong time i'm waiting and then while I wait, i opened my iTunes. and what????? that damn WLM doesn't work. so I restarted my computer, but what? my WLM still stuck -but i can go online with it, buuuuuut the WLM plus doesn't wanna work. so my nickname is like "Moza!" but blank (black i mean). usually it's "Moza!" i think. aaaaaaaaaaah i hate it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2. i'm tired. i don't know why i'm tired but one thing i only know is that I'M TIREDDDDDDD!!!!!!!! (enough already, wouldn't you?!)

3. i'm super-lazy today. even lazier than other days. things that i'm lazy to do:

  • STUDY!
  • take a shower
  • replying messages
  • replying MSN IMs
  • replying wall on Facebook
  • webcaming

4. i think i'm not in a good mood. well, i think i'm stressed out. why???? because.......................in a few days, i HAVE to study for the second mid-semester test. hah this tests sucks.

nggggg......................i think enough because i wanna post something-another post that can make me unbored maybe. and i don't wanna be sleepy. i'll post something cool (HAAAAAAA??? really huh?) whatever

No comments: