Saturday, February 7, 2009

Saturday, February 7th, 2009

hello. today, ummmm I think it's not too bad at all. except for the part that I have to wake up earlier (8.15 am) why? cause I have to go to school and meet my friends. so I got up and got ready and I was ready on 9.05 am. then 5 minutes after, my mommy drove me to school. after meeting my friends in the canteen, we went upstairs (but in the elementary school building). we go taking pictures there (for waiting the other friends that is following the basketball extra-curricular -_-) after that, the Bball excul was finished and then Me/Moza (M), Icha (I), Alif (Ay), Fatur (F), Aldy (Ay), Disa (D) went to F's car and we went to Kevin's (K) house to pick him up. then he got into the car and we drove to F's house. after that F and Af went to pick Yamer (Y) up and then we play on F's house. actually we came to F's house because of not playing--instead, we got there to practise the drama. BUT.........we didn't practise at all. stupid -_- but we play and play and laugh and talking. after that, Y went home and Tio (T) came then we bought some chicken noodle. then K, D, F, T, Ay tickles Af and M, I just shoot videos of tickling Af. then K and Ay went home so M, I, D, T, Af, and F went around villa melati mas using motorbike. it was a lot of fun, you know! then my mother picked me up and I went home. then at home i'm just playing around, posting the blog, and going online!

No comments: